Users who do not have access to the web application (i.e. fieldworkers without email addresses) may set their password from the mobile application when they first login.
However, it is NOT REQUIRED that those passwords adhere to the new password policy.
To set your password on the mobile follow the following steps
1. Upload any records that you may be having on the phone.
2. Log out of the mobile application by pressing log out on the mobile application.
3. Click on Log in
4. Enter your new user name in the User Name field and leave out the password field.
5. Press log in.
6. Enter your new password in the Password field and confirm your password.
7. Now log in using your new password.