You can view the data entered into a survey by going to the Data Grid view
- From the individual survey page, click the Data button in the Survey Overview panel, at the top of the page
- From the user homepage, click the Data button in the Surveys Linked to You panel, next to the survey you would like view the data for. You will be taken to the Data Grid view. See Figure 1.
- You can scroll down the records or across the questions to identify and locate an individual record
- The records by default are sorted by their date of upload, from newest to oldest. To sort by another field or direction, click on the data field name, clicking again to reverse the sort order.
- For surveys with more than 20 questions there will be multiple tabs to view the answers for a group of questions. Each tab contains up to 20 questions.
To view an individual record
- Click on the ID of the record. You will be taken to the individual record page.
- Make sure the button next to View Record is ticked
- When finished viewing, click Done at the bottom of the page to return to the Data Grid view