Navigating to a Survey Specific Dashboard
The individual survey page gives you an overview of a survey, allows you to view details of a survey and to make edits to survey attributes and fieldworkers.
There are five panels on the individual survey page:
The title bar of the survey overview panel displays the name of the survey, the location, the department and the date of the first submission. See Figure 1.
- Name of the survey
- Designated Location
- Designated Department
Date of the First Submission - This is the date of the first record either uploaded or entered into the survey through mFieldwork Web.
Version number of the survey
- Survey Supervisor
Status - The current Status of the survey. You can change a survey's Status by clicking on the Status, selecting the desired Status and clicking Save.
- See Figure 1. The bar chart displays the last two months of records uploaded, starting with the oldest records to the far left of the horizontal axis
- Mousing over each of the bars will display the exact number of records and the date of record upload
- In the upper left of the bar chart is a breakdown by Records Today, Records Last 7 days and Records Total
Editing and viewing data options
In the upper right of the bar chart are five options for editing and viewing data
- Enter Data - This will take you to a page where you can enter data directly into the survey. See Entering data through mFieldwork Web
- Map View - This will take you to a page displaying a map of total records uploaded for the survey. Each point represents a record. Records must have coordinates to be displayed. See also Map functions in Map of record upload
- Data - This will take you to the Data grid view. See Data Grid view for features in this view
- Charts - This will take you to a page with charts for responses to each of the questions in the survey. See Viewing charts
- Export Data - This will allow you to download data from the survey. See Exporting data for external analysis