The questions of a survey can be exported to a MS Word document for printing.
Exporting a survey
- From your homepage, in the Surveys Linked to You panel, find the survey you would like to export
- Click the name of the survey. You will be directed to the individual Survey Dashboard page.
- In the Design Edits panel, click the MS Word icon in the upper right. See Figure 1.
- Open or Save the survey as prompted
- You can now print the survey
- The file name of the exported MS Word document is the name of the survey and the date of export.
- Title - the title of the survey within the MS Word document is the name of the survey, followed by the version number of the survey and the date of export.
Survey attributes - the attributes assigned to the survey will be exported the section below the title. They include Language, Description, Location, Department, Supervisor, Fieldworkers, Sampling Methodology and Status
- Question - each question in the exported survey includes the
- Text of the question (this will correspond to the data field in the Data grid view)
- Question type
- Name of the data field for the question (this will correspond to the data fields in the exported MS Excel document)
- Logic for any skip patterns attached to the question
- Any multiple or single select options