Creating new users and fieldworkers
- Click the User Management menu from the top of the page. You will be directed to the Manage User Roles page, showing users and their permissions. See Figure 1.
- Click Add New User
- Enter the email addresses of new users separated by a single space. For fieldworker accounts without an email address, enter the username that will be assigned to those users.
- Click Add Users
- A table will appear below with the list of users that you have added. See Figure 2. Any entries that already exist will not be added.
- Enter in the fields a First Name, Last Name and Title for each user. (All fields are required.)
- Once you have finished, click Save
- You will then be directed to the User Management page
- Those users with an email address will then receive an Account activation email with a link to activate and complete setting up their account. For assistance on activating an account see Activating and updating user account.
- Those users without an email address and a username will be prompted to set a password when they login for the first time to mFieldwork Mobile on their phones or tablets.