Navigating through a survey during data collection
- Log into mFieldwork Mobile (see article Logging in/out of mFieldwork Mobile)
- From the mFieldwork Mobile home screen click on List Surveys. (The surveys are sorted alphabetically by the name of the survey.)
- Click the survey you want from the list
- Swipe the screen as instructed in the survey welcome screen. See Figure 1.
- Undertake the survey, swiping to view the next question
Saving a survey
- When you reach the end, you will receive a message that you are at the end of the survey with a Save Record and Exit button. See Figure 2.
- You can go back and edit anything in the survey before you click on Save Record and Exit button
- Once you save the record, a message will be displayed, Record Successfully Saved, and you will be directed back to the mFieldwork Mobile home screen
If the mFieldwork Mobile application is interrupted
If during an interview the mFieldwork Mobile
application is interrupted or the application is quit, the record will be left unsaved. Once the
application is re-launched the following options will be given. Click one of them.
- Go to start - will take you to the first question. The answers that were recorded for each of the questions will be retained.
- Go to end - will take you to the end of the record
- Go up - will take you to the top of the list of questions already answered in the list