Activating a user account for mFieldwork Web
The first person to create an account and profile for mFieldwork Web is created as account administrator. This administrator will be able to create other user accounts and set roles and access rights.
To activate your mFieldwork Web account
- Click on the link in your welcome email to sign up for your mFieldwork user account
- The link will direct you to the Update Profile page
- Fill in the details. (The fields marked * are required.)
- When finished, click on Update Account Details
- You will only do this the first time you create your user account. Subsequent log-ins will only require your user name (email address) and password.
Updating user account
You can edit your user account at any time.
- Logged into mFieldwork Web, click on the User menu at the top of the page
- Click My Account. See Figure 1.
- From there, edit any of your information and click Update Account Details